We thank you for considering TIPS International School as the educational home for your family. The information on this page is designed to provide you with a comprehensive introduction to TIPS Kochi application procedure, including the options to apply online, by post, or by email.
Each TIPS Campus has its own dedicated Admissions team, who will:
* Guide you through the admissions process
* Provide individual campus tours
* Arrange for your children to guest attend classes for a day
* Answer questions about our schools and programmes
We look forward to welcoming you and your family into our extended community.
- Visit any of our campuses and complete an inquiry form.
- Participate in a discussion with the Admissions Coordinator.
- Go for a School tour and evaluate the facilities.
- To proceed further, complete the Pre-Registration form on campus and remit the appropriate fee.
- You will be notified shortly for a convenient date for an entrance test (Not applicable for Kindergarten)
- Post successful completion of entrance test an interview will be conducted with both parents
- Selected candidates will be notified shortly within a few days of the interview.
- Complete the registration by providing all the necessary documentation and remitting the appropriate fees, to guarantee and confirm admission.
- Pre-KG – 2 years and 6 months
- LKG – 3 years and 6 months
- UKG – 4 years and 6 months
- Grade 1 – 5 years and 6 months
- Grade 2 – 6 years and 6 months
- Grade 3 – 7 years and 6 months
- Grade 4 – 8 years and 6 months
- Grade 5 – 9 years and 6 months
- Grade 6 – 10 years and 6 months
- Grade 7 – 11 years and 6 months
- Grade 8 – 12 years and 6 months
- Original Birth certificate or Notarized copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar card / Passport
- Transfer Certificate if moving from a different school
- 3 copies of passport size photographs
- Previous 2 years academic records (progress reports)
- Complete international inquiry form to get more details on campus of choice.
- As a next step for consideration of admission, download & complete the Pre-Registration form.
- Along with the completed pre-registration form, send the following documents to the campus of choice electronically or through friends or family in India:
- Previous 2 years academic reports of child
- Photo of child
- Birth certificate copy of child
- Aadhar / Passport copy of child
- Completed pre-application form along with a fee of INR 5000 ( or equivalent US$ )
- Business card of parent/s if available
- Once completed forms are received along with payment, Telephone interview will be set for the parents.
- Candidates shortlisted for admission will be notified via email within a week of the telephonic interview.
- Notified candidates will need to make arrangements to make payment (wire or local cheque) of the registration fee and refundable security deposit, within 10 days of notification to register and confirm their admission.
- Once registration payment is received, confirmation of admission will be sent by email.
- Upon arrival (latest by May 1st) in India, candidates for grade I and higher may have to take entrance exam prior to joining the school.
- If parents are making a permanent move to India, then domestic fee structure will be followed subsequently after obtaining proof of residency.
- NRI fee structure will be followed if both parents are living abroad during the child’s course of study