THE INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Last Updated On: 10-05-2023
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Welcome to tipskochi.com (“Website”). This website is operated by The Indian Public School (“TIPS”) , having its registered office at No.70, Alagappa Chettiar Road Tatabad Coimbatore Tn 641012 IN (“We/Us/Our/Company”).
- Use of Website is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the laws of India or any other country as applicable. If you are a minor i.e., you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
- In order to access some of our Services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Services. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Services. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services, including the servers and/or networks to which our Services are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- By posting/sharing information or otherwise using any open communication tools, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content:
- that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- that infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- that contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including any tipskochi.com employees or representatives;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or the Website or any related website, other websites, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Although this Website may link to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
- DATA AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to: (a) maintain and promptly update any information you provide to the Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (b) maintain confidentiality and security of your password and identification; (c) notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security; (d) accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and (e) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the data and any other information you provide to the Company.
- The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. Although the Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Company or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- Using the Website may include downloading software to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically update that software, and these Terms will apply to any such updates.
- USERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
- You are specifically prohibited from: (i) downloading, copying, or retransmitting any or all of the Website content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with the Company or a specific option to do so as provided by the Company; (ii) using any data mining or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (iii) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Website content by using, framing or similar navigational technology; and (iv) using Website other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of services. The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
- COPYRIGHTS / TRADEMARKS
- All content and materials available on tipskochi.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of the Company, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this Website is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by the Company.
- This Website is operated by us. All the content published, featured or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, images (photographic and moving), illustrations, software and selection and arrangement thereof ("Content"), is owned by us. Any Content will be published, featured or displayed on the Website with the prior agreement with the Company.
- You may not use meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing content or any other name, trademark of the Company without our prior written permission.
- In addition, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, trademark and/or trade dress of the Company and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, and company names or logos mentioned on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trade mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by the Company.
- TERMINATION OF USE
- GOVERNING LAW
- The Website is controlled by the Company from our offices located in India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of India, by accessing our Website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India without regard to the conflict of laws will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website and the purchase of any services through this Website.
Unless otherwise expressed, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website.
- Payment can be made in Rupees by one of the following: Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, or such other payment mode as may be specified by us from time to time. Additional terms and conditions may apply depending upon your payment mode. By making payment through such mode, you agree to the terms and conditions that apply to such mode of payment. We reserve the right to add or remove or modify the terms and conditions for such payment options without prior notice.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on our Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and your Bank
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payment transactions are subject to approval by your issuing bank / financial institution as applicable. If your bank / financial institution refuses to authorize payment, we reserve the right to cancel the order without any liability. Further, you agree that it will not hold us accountable for any delays caused to the delivery in cases where the payment authorization is delayed by your bank/ financial institution.
- We reserve the right to decline transaction by customer with a history of questionable charges including but not limited to breach of any agreement by the customer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by issuing bank or breach of any policy.
- ENTIRE TERMS
- FORCE MAJEURE
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an “Event Outside Our Control”. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic, national or local lockdown, or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, or impossibility of the use of shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact our Grievance Officer at:
Name: Mr. Vijaykumar K